We are delighted to have launched a new Training Band to encourage young players to learn from scratch as well as to welcome back older brass players who have maybe given up playing, are a little rusty or just want to have a go. It is a fun and friendly environment to enjoy playing music.
Since its inception in 1962, the organisation has existed to encourage young people to play brass instruments and to promote brass banding in the community. The Training Band is continuing this aim.
- No experience necessary, all abilities are welcome.
- Beginners of any age (7+).
- Some instruments are available if you don’t have your own. We try to accommodate your instrument choice.
- Volunteers are DBS checked. If your child is of primary age, we ask that you stay for the full rehearsal.
- Small monthly fee payable by standing order to help us cover the costs of music, band room etc.
- Group lessons available and we can put you in touch with some great teachers for individual lessons.
Contact Allie Brennan by email email@example.com for more information or just come along to a rehearsal.